Girls Lacrosse Officials Training will be held over Microsoft Teams on Sunday, April 11th from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Microsoft Teams Meeting details
Please download the Microsoft Teams app to your computer or phone (preferably a computer to better see the training) rather than calling over the phone where you will only get audio.
Microsoft Teams Download link
Prior to attending please complete the following online training from US Lacrosse
- Log into the USL Learning website, http://learning.uslacrosse.org/ (if you have troubles logging in please contact Liz Brush with USL Learning, [email protected])
- Once logged in, click on Catalog
- Choose 2 - Officials
- Choose 3 - Women's Game Officials
- Then lastly choose the Level 1 - Girls Officials Annual Learning
- Take all of the following courses under "Online Rules Course", "Level 1 - Learning Courses" (the Professionalism course can be skipped for youth officials), and under "Rule Exam" the appropriate Rule Exam for the level(s) you will be officiating:
7. Once completed all of the needed above USL online training, take a screenshot of the completed courses and send to Madie Briggs, BLA Girls Youth and High School Assignor, [email protected]
For any questions, contact Brian Holmes BLA President,[email protected], or Madie Briggs, BLA Girls Youth and High School Assignor, [email protected].